• (843) 261-7026
  • Mon - Fri: 8:30AM - 5:30PM

Child Lawyer Summerville, SC

Is your child in trouble with the law in SC?

Charpia Law is the firm to trust when you need a juvenile attorney in Summerville

As a parent, it’s what your worst nightmares are made of.

The phone rings. And on the other end is a police officer. Your heart sinks when you realize, “My child is in trouble.”

Instantly, your child’s well-being is your top concern. And questions run through your mind in rapid fire. What will happen next? Will my child be able to get into a good college? Get a good job? Will my child have to do jail time? And how much is all of this going to cost?

Nothing can prepare you for that moment.

But there is a juvenile lawyer here in Summerville who can help. Parents just like you turn to Charpia Law when their kids have been charged with:

  • Shoplifting/theft

  • Underage drinking

  • Possession of illegal substances

  • Vandalism

  • Arson

  • Possession of a firearm

  • Assault

  • Disorderly conduct

  • Mischief/Criminal Nuisance

  • Harassment

What you can expect from Summerville, SC’s Juvenile Lawyer, Webb Charpia

Charpia Law brings the compassion and clarity needed to make parents and children feel safe and protected. What’s more, we treat every juvenile client with the respect and caring we’d give any client — because that’s what you deserve.

When you retain us, we’ll explain what criminal charges mean and the penalties associated with them. We’ll also talk about the process associated with expunging a juvenile record after a certain amount of time.

Above all, Charpia Law will work hard for your child, just as if this was our own, to protect his or her rights.

We understand how juvenile crimes are treated in South Carolina, and we can answer questions like:

  1. Has my child been arrested?

    Adults get arrested; juveniles are kept in custody until they’re either released to a guardian or, in more severe cases, placed in a detention center until issued a release by a family court judge.

  2. Will my child be tried as an adult?

    Charpia Law will dig deep to uncover all the details of a case to make sure you are aware of all your options prior to going to court.

  3. What if my child stole something or damaged property?

    If the crime committed has resulted damages, you (the parents) will be responsible for paying for stolen property or repairing damages caused.

  4. How will this situation impact my child’s chance for an education?

    We will do everything in our power to make sure your child receives the correct representation and is given a favorable outcome if at all possible.

Why choose us?

Client’s continue to recommend Charpia Law because:

  • He is detail-oriented and dives deep into each client case.

  • He asks the right questions that lead to great legal strategy.

  • He’s a strong advocate. He is committed to protecting your child’s constitutional rights.

  • He takes care of things. He and his staff are reliable and responsive.

  • He is a seasoned professional who doesn’t bend to pressure.

You need answers and reassurance that you have a juvenile attorney in Summerville, SC who will go the extra mile to protect your child. It’s vital that you take action immediately!

Contact us via email or phone at 843-261-7026 to schedule a free legal consultation.

Get The Help You Deserve

There are many uncertainties, and you need a trusted adviser. Contact Us Today.