Randall "Webb" Charpia
Randall Charpia, known as Webb to most, is a skilled attorney who emphasizes approaching legal matters in a flexible, attentive, and thorough manner. He has been practicing law since 2008, and opened Charpia Law Firm, LLC, in 2010.
Webb makes himself available to represent residents of Summerville, Dorchester County and all of South Carolina in a variety of legal issues:
- Personal injury claims such as auto accidents, products liability and wrongful death
- Workers’ compensation claims, including those involving an on-the-job injury or occupational disease
- Criminal defense, including defending against drug charges and DUI offenses
- Real estate matters such as foreclosure defense and closing assistance
Consistent Communication Comes First
The number one client complaint across the legal profession is the lack of communication coming from their lawyers.
Webb works hard to ensure his clients never feel in the dark about what is happening in their cases. To achieve this goal, Webb will:
- Answer your questions—he can’t stand it when his questions remain unanswered, so he refuses to make you abide by it
- Be available by phone and email—Webb is almost obsessive when it comes to checking his email and voice messages, and returns emails and phone calls promptly
- Communicate clearly with you—for Webb, there is no reason to communicate if you cannot do so in a way that the receiver will understand what you are saying
A Legal Career Driven by Empathy
Webb has always been drawn to helping people. To that end, he pursued a degree in psychology. Along with natural ability to see where others are coming from, Webb has an uncanny ability to tactfully present arguments in a persuasive, clear manner. His professors in college saw these skills—one even recommended that Webb consider a career in law. And now here he is, putting his empathy and communication skills to work for his clients every day.
Hometown Pride Lasts Forever
Webb is a native of Summerville South Carolina, and graduate of Summerville High School. He is committed to giving back to the community that helped shape him into who he is today.
Some of Webb’s community and civic involvements include an active participation and membership in the:
- Dorchester County Chamber of Commerce
- North Area Business Council
- Dorchester County Young Professionals Council
- Exchange Club of Summerville (where he currently serves as President)
Webb is also the legal counsel for the Summerville Francis Willis SPCA.
Learn More About Attorney Webb Charpia
Webb is a member of the South Carolina Bar Association, the Lowcountry Young Republicans, a second-term Representative of the House of Delegates for the 1st Judicial Circuit, and he is member and current President of the Dorchester County Bar Association. Webb is also a recipient of the Business Journal top 40 professionals under the age of 40.
In his free time, Webb enjoys spending time with his family, gardening, volunteering with local charities, church, watching sports and reading a good book.
If you’d like to learn even more about Webb, feel free to email our Summerville law firm or call us today at (843) 261-7026.
Lisa Clapp serves as a paralegal to Randall "Webb" Charpia coordinating real estate transactions.
With her determination and combined 15 years experience in the field of real estate, she's prepared to make the process go smoothly each and every time.
But when she's not helping others with their real estate transactions, you'll find her spending quality time with her husband and two children in the Summerville area.
Roman V. Hammes focuses his multistate law practice on bankruptcy, litigation, business law and commercial real estate. Recently, he teamed up with Webb Charpia and actively practices in Charleston, Dorchester, Berkeley and Colleton counties..
Roman is admitted to practice in the states of Florida and South Carolina and in the United States District Courts in the Middle, Southern and Northern Districts of Florida, the District of South Carolina, and the United States 11th Circuit Court of Appeals.